IT Service Desk
Global enterprises require technical service desks to resolve service management issues consistently and efficiently. CADENZA service desk act as the nodal point between service providers and end-users proactively keeping users informed of all relevant service events, actions and service changes that are likely to affect them by providing end-to-end ownership of the calls till resolution.
We provide multilingual support to customers through our center based in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Our experienced and qualified engineers will start trouble shooting your issues within few 15minutes of your service call. The secure and widely accepted remote management tools will be utilized to quickly gain control of your systems with your permission to securely carry out the troubleshooting process.
Service Desk Capabilities
- IT infrastructure support covering desktop/laptops, servers, operating systems, office productivity suites, email and browser support, network and connectivity issues for LAN and WAN, line of business and custom applications, handheld support and infrastructure support
- Incident management for user queries, so each issue is logged and monitored until resolved
- Providing single point of contact for IT users of an enterprise across locations and geographies
- Providing multilingual support
- Network monitoring services
- Self-help portal enabling employees to access online knowledge bases to search for solutions
- User administration management
- System Maintenance Services